What people are saying about Florida Firearms
"It's a no-nonsense guide that gives you all the information you need to know in a way you can't misinterpret."
Bob Lesmeister, Managing Editor, American Firearms Industry
"A savvy, unusually fast-paced book that takes you through the areas of firearms law, regulations, and self-defense in an understandable and comprehensive manner."
Al Hassett, Publisher, Florida Rod & Gun Trader
"Anybody who owns a firearm should own this book, no matter how much experience they have, or think they have."
Robert Trokey, Owner, Firearms Plus
What you'll learn from Florida Firearms
- How can I legally transport a firearm?
- What are the qualifications for purchase?
- Where and how can I carry firearms and weapons?
- Describe everything about Concealed Permits.
- What common violations could I get arrested for?
- What are the new laws in Congress & Florida?
- What if I travel to another state?
- What are the laws pertaining to schools and children?
- Is it legal to carry a pocketknife, stun-gun or mace?
- What about civil liability?
- What happens if I must defend myself?
These, and almost all your other questions about firearms, weapons and self-defense are answered in this book, written by one of the hottest legal writers in the field of firearms and self-defense in Florida. It's the ONLY book that actually explains Florida and Federal laws pertaining to firearms, weapons and self-defense! (Also includes a section on North Carolina law.)
Seven Florida Police Academies, over 80 Florida Law Enforcement Agencies, every Florida Appellate Court including the Florida Supreme Court, and most Florida law schools have this book. Over
copies have been sold since December, 1993. It's the only book that explains the statues, regulations and case law on this vital area in a format that can be understood by laymen and professionals alike. Some have called it "The bible on Florida Firearm and Weapon Laws." Buy it--there is nothing else like it!
Click here for order information or get cumulative book updates at no charge if you've already bought this or a previous edition!
Frequently interviewed by the press on various legal topics dating back to his featured appearance on ABC-TV's "Nightline" with Ted Koppel about mercy killing, Mr. Gutmacher is also available for speaking engagements on Florida firearms or other relevant legal topics.